L E O

2009年12月30日星期三

last day of 2009!!



20091231!!!
the last day of 2009~~
tommorow 2010 already!!
wanna say a big SORRY to all my friend~
maybe i do a lot of bad thing this year...
so.....
may u all forgive me??
i am not require for anymore~

to:wei lin n khai chuan
this year we have a seriours quarrel....
but the misunderstanding can be solve
n we be a good friend again...
i am very happy for it~

PMR--->is wat i am really regreting for it!!!
but it was over!!
so....
i cant blame any ppl anymore
that was my fault
not studying well n also lazy!!
this is a important exam
n only one time in my life!!
but i am failure!!
anyway~
failure=success
what i learn from YES camp
for next year juz continuous learning~

erm.....
n who was still misunderstanding on me..
i hope we can solve it in 2010

n....
KL friend!!!
miss u all a lot~
meet u all at January 9~
Teck Yew remember to drive a big car~
cause this time 12 ppl><

n....
about the GAME
before i write at my blog...
it was over ~
GAME OVER
i quite!!
cause i no need to do all of that~

没有评论:

发表评论