L E O

2010年1月5日星期二

衰!!! o0o

today....
a really unlucky day!!!
WHAT THE FUCK!!
hair kena cathc again!!
bitch Pn. Chxxxg!!!
i m aldy cut my hair short !!
she still call me out!!!
西北不爽!!!
really de 不爽!!
U!!!
分明针对我!!
ar u menopause now???
GILA!!!!!!!
juz always emotional!!!
FUCK UPPpppppppp!!!!
now my hair short again!!!
u happy la???
BABI BETUL
KEPALA HOTAKKKKKKkkkk!!!

huuuuuu.....
cannot angry again...
yeAh!!!
happy now^^
4PA2....
my class~~
happy happy n happy
but...
angry angry n angry...
cuases hair TT
anyway...
happy can hav this class...
with many friends~

start tution aldy lo~
really tired
to tuition...
tired........==
but....

i wan good result!!!
i wan pass my piano exam!!!
i wan PA1 next year!!!
i wan something that different at JUNE!!!
i wan to fight for that!!!
i wan U!!!
i Need U!!!
i wanna orientation a success!!!
i wan to get something important!!!

tommorow can go in to class lo....
no need to sit at dewan again==

没有评论:

发表评论